- About Blogging Blue
- Current Contributors
- Past Contributors
- Support Blogging Blue
- Contact Blogging Blue
The Green Bay Press Gazette is reporting the office of the “Recall Dave Hansen”effort was broken into and burglarized sometime between the afternoon of Thursday, April 14 and the morning of Friday, April 15.
In an email to media, organizers of the “Recall Dave Hansen” effort blamed the break-in on “the (opposition) of ‘Recall Dave Hansen,'” but given the fondness the ‘Recall Dave Hansen’ effort has for hiring convicted felons to gather their signatures, perhaps a suspect isn’t a political opponent after all.
- Wisconsin GOP Honors The Memory of Merrick Garland! on
- Where Can I Buy A Smocking Gun? on
- Defense Contractor Abandons Milwaukee for the Falls! on
- Governor-elect understands Milwaukee is a part of Wisconsin, not apart from it on
- Did The President Issue A Pearl Harbor Tweet And I Missed It? on
- The Lame Duck Legislation As Passed: on
- And The Wisconsin GOP Couldn’t Keep The One Promise That Everyone Agreed With: on
- Let Your State Legislator and State Senator Where You Stand On Their Lame Duck Session on