- About Blogging Blue
- Current Contributors
- Past Contributors
- Support Blogging Blue
- Contact Blogging Blue
According to a poll conducted July 24 and 25 by Greenberg Quinlan Rosner Research, Inc. Democratic State Rep. Mark Pocan enjoys a comfortable 29 point lead (50-21) over Kelda Roys in the race to succeed Tammy Baldwin in the 2nd Congressional district, with 21 percent of voters still undecided.
What’s more, among the most informed voters – those who can identify both Pocan and Roys – Pocan holds a 27 point advantage, besting Roys 57 percent to 30 percent. This polling bears out what I wrote three weeks ago – the race in the 2nd Congressional district seems like Pocan’s to lose.
- Wisconsin GOP Honors The Memory of Merrick Garland! on
- Where Can I Buy A Smocking Gun? on
- Defense Contractor Abandons Milwaukee for the Falls! on
- Governor-elect understands Milwaukee is a part of Wisconsin, not apart from it on
- Did The President Issue A Pearl Harbor Tweet And I Missed It? on
- The Lame Duck Legislation As Passed: on
- And The Wisconsin GOP Couldn’t Keep The One Promise That Everyone Agreed With: on
- Let Your State Legislator and State Senator Where You Stand On Their Lame Duck Session on