- About Blogging Blue
- Current Contributors
- Past Contributors
- Support Blogging Blue
- Contact Blogging Blue
Ultra conservative voters are ditching Eric Hovde in favor of Mark Neumann in the GOP race for U.S. Senate, it seems. According to a recent poll by Public Policy Polling, “The momentum in this contest is on Neumann’s side. He’s gained 10 points over the last month to go from 15% to 25%. His strength is coming from the most conservative wing of the GOP electorate.” So why is Mark Neumann ripping off an ad from the Progressive organization MoveOn?
Mark Neumann’s latest ad is EERILY similar to an old ad from MoveOn.
Here’s MoveOn’s ad:
And here’s Mark Neumann’s new ad:
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, I guess.
But MoveOn’s and Neumann’s ads differ in a glaringly obvious way. MoveOn knows that our deficit was run up by President Bush and that we need real reform to balance the budget, not just spend, spend, spend like the GOP’s wars and tax cuts.
MoveOn got it right.
- Wisconsin GOP Honors The Memory of Merrick Garland! on
- Where Can I Buy A Smocking Gun? on
- Defense Contractor Abandons Milwaukee for the Falls! on
- Governor-elect understands Milwaukee is a part of Wisconsin, not apart from it on
- Did The President Issue A Pearl Harbor Tweet And I Missed It? on
- The Lame Duck Legislation As Passed: on
- And The Wisconsin GOP Couldn’t Keep The One Promise That Everyone Agreed With: on
- Let Your State Legislator and State Senator Where You Stand On Their Lame Duck Session on