- About Blogging Blue
- Current Contributors
- Past Contributors
- Support Blogging Blue
- Contact Blogging Blue
So it appears our government is moving towards some sort of armed intervention in the civil war in Syria, based on the premise that the Syrian government used chemical weapons against rebel forces. The Syrian government has claimed that jihadists fighting with the rebels carried out the chemical weapons attacks on August 21 to turn global sentiments against the Syrian government.
As the United States moves ever closer to some sort of military intervention in Syria, it appears we’ll do so without perhaps our staunchest ally in the world, as Britain’s Parliament voted against joining a coalition in Syria.
The idea of military intervention in Syria by the United States has not met with universal acceptance, so I thought this would prompt a great discussion here.
What do you think the United States’ role in Syria should be?
- Wisconsin GOP Honors The Memory of Merrick Garland! on
- Where Can I Buy A Smocking Gun? on
- Defense Contractor Abandons Milwaukee for the Falls! on
- Governor-elect understands Milwaukee is a part of Wisconsin, not apart from it on
- Did The President Issue A Pearl Harbor Tweet And I Missed It? on
- The Lame Duck Legislation As Passed: on
- And The Wisconsin GOP Couldn’t Keep The One Promise That Everyone Agreed With: on
- Let Your State Legislator and State Senator Where You Stand On Their Lame Duck Session on