- About Blogging Blue
- Current Contributors
- Past Contributors
- Support Blogging Blue
- Contact Blogging Blue
I’ll give former Gov. Tommy Thompson credit – at least he’s not afraid to buck his fellow Republicans now that his political career is over.
“I agree with Gov. Walker that we do not want to place additional burdens on taxpayers, but I also am very much in favor of developing that high-speed corridor between Milwaukee and Madison,” Thompson said.
It’s just a shame that it takes the end of their political careers before Republicans in Wisconsin will develop some courage and actually think for themselves, instead of blindly toeing the Republican Party line.
- Wisconsin GOP Honors The Memory of Merrick Garland! on
- Where Can I Buy A Smocking Gun? on
- Defense Contractor Abandons Milwaukee for the Falls! on
- Governor-elect understands Milwaukee is a part of Wisconsin, not apart from it on
- Did The President Issue A Pearl Harbor Tweet And I Missed It? on
- The Lame Duck Legislation As Passed: on
- And The Wisconsin GOP Couldn’t Keep The One Promise That Everyone Agreed With: on
- Let Your State Legislator and State Senator Where You Stand On Their Lame Duck Session on