I really, really, REALLY hope you check it out and give me your feedback.
The episode features an interview with Executive Director of We Are Wisconsin Kristen Crowell discussing the April 2nd election and the radical Tea Party movement in Wisconsin.
Other segments include “Drunk Dialing Ron Johnson”, “A Report from Up Nort (with Michael)”, “My Conservative Friend BJ”, “Movie of the Week with Rob Matsushita” and the Fly Up/Fly down segment.
- Discussing the deficit
- Meg Hamel being pushed aside from the Wisconsin Film Festival
- Republican Representative Dale Schultz being awesome
- Charlie Sykes being a wimp
- State Rep Evan Goyke’s mining hole comment
- The Board of Directors for the National Law Enforcement Memorial Fund delaying a decision Starbuck CEO Howard Schultz pro-gay marriage comment
- RNC Chair Reince Preibus’ weird comment
- DNC holding convention in Waukesha County.
34:44 – 40:22 My Conservative Friend BJ
40:22 – 43:29 Drunk Dial Ron Johnson