Whither Obamacare: What Happens to the 80/20 Rule

With the roll out of the Affordable Care Act, insurance companies need to spend 80% of their revenues on actual health care for their subscribers. The other 20% goes to overhead. The 80/20 Rule generally requires insurance companies to spend at least 80% of the money they take in from…

Continue Reading

Whither Obamacare: Governor Walker Doesn’t Know Which Way to Go

Between being the chairman of the Republican Governors Association, a bestie of House Speaker Paul Ryan and a candidate for re-election as governor of Wisconsin in 2018, Scott Walker doesn’t know where to place his bets on the Affordable Care Act and the American Health Care Act. But I do…

Continue Reading