Here’s some additional reading on Gov. Scott Walker’s efforts to break Wisconsin’s public employee unions.
- O. Ricardo Pimentel: Let’s define ‘ask’ and ‘modest’
- Mark Kilpstein: A scenario: How would the proposed state employee give-backs actually play out?
- Jim Rosenberg’s Blog: Hey, let’s just ban those unions!
- Sen. Kathleen Vinehout: Smaller government equals one-man rule?
- blue cheddar: What A Friend Sent to the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel editorial board
- Eye on Wisconsin: Despotic Bill Not About A Budget
- Blue Racine: WI Public Employees Over Compensated? NO!
- Political Heat: Stand up for the rights of public service workers.
- Reasonable Citizen: What are they waiting for? Strike now!
- The Political Environment: Challenge For Wisconsin Senate, Assembly: Legislate Or Rubber Stamp?
- Sam Stevenson: Budget fix would cause regress, thwart progress
- Mondo Media: The iron fist of Governor Mubarek
- One Wisconsin Now: More Than 5,000 Immediately Respond to Walker Petition Denouncing Governor’s Undemocratic Governmental Takeaway of Rights
- Mondo Media: Lies, Damn Lies and the Personnel Commission
Go now and read….