So, we’re making a horror movie this summer about Tea Party zombies. Yeah, I know. Zombies are everywhere. Well this zombie movie is, hopefully, going to be different. It will have blobs, demons and of course, patriots. So unlike those Rants Without Pants videos you may have seen me on, we have decided to actually focus our efforts on high quality and writing and acting and sound and using expensive equipment.
A few things I would love you to know.
- The Plot – The New World Horror tells the story of eight strangers who find life turned upside down when a group of tea party protesters release a demonic virus from hell. It’s Night of the Living Dead-meets-Evil Dead as the survivors band together to fend off the approaching End Time.
- The Fundraiser – On Tuesday, March 25th from 5:00pm – 8:00pm at the High Noon Saloon in Madison, WI. The event will support The New World Horror Indigogo campaign. Come see the public screening of the teaser trailer, listen to some great tunes and learn how you could, among other perks, earn a spot as a zombie in the film! Bands Performing: The German Art Students, The Arkoffs and Pianist Harris Lemberg.
- Sly’s show – On Monday, March 24th. I, along with fellow producer Fernanda Loaiza-Renfro, will be on Sly’s show promoting the IndieGoGo campaign and the High Noon Saloon fundraiser. If you are interested, you can check it out at 93.7fm or on-line at www.slysoffice.com.
- IndieGoGo Campaign – We will be going live with an IndieGoGo marketing campaign on Tuesday, so if anyone is interested in donating anything our way, that would be greatly appreciated. I will post when the campaign kicks off.
- Please Like Our Facebook Page – We’re just starting up the Facebook page, so if you are interested at all, please Click Here and “Like” us.
- Volunteering – If you are up for volunteering any time as an extra, boom mic operator, some small acting parts, make-up and various other areas, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- – I will be blogging exclusive posts for Blogging Blue, keeping those who are interested, up on the movie during the filmmaking process. For instance, we shot at Joe McCarthy’s actual grave site in Appleton, WI for the teaser trailer a few weeks back. That was creepy. Really creepy. These are the things I hope to find time to write about during the process and I hope you find it interesting.
Thanks again to Zach for letting me do this. More to come….