If you’d like to help the effort to recall Republican State Sen. Scott Fitzgerald, one of Gov. Scott Walker’s most loyal lackeys, you can do so by clicking here to sign up for a shift collecting signatures to trigger a recall election.
Triggering a recall election against Scott Fitzgerald would be a huge step towards Democrats retaking control of the State Senate (and finally restoring some sanity to our government), so I hope you’ll consider signing up for a shift collecting signatures.
And if you want to sign a recall petition against Scott Fitzgerald, here’s a list of dates and locations where you can sign.
- Jefferson County Democrats office at 320 South Wisconsin Drive in Jefferson. Open 9am – 9pm on Saturday and Sunday, January 7 and 8. 920-675-9805
- Dodge County Democrats office at 116 Monroe Street in Beaver Dam. Open 9am – 9pm on Saturday and Sunday, January 7 and 8. 920-887-2400
- 403 East Lake Street in Horicon. Open 9am – 9pm on Saturday and Sunday, January 7 and 8.
- “Occupy High Street” in Fort Atkinson on the way to K-Mart.
- Lori Compas’ home at 326 Garfield Street in Fort Atkinson. Open 9am – 9pm on Saturday and Sunday, January 7 and 8. 920-568-9821
- Ziwisky Law Office at 109 N. 3rd Street in Watertown (weekdays only).
- 408 E. Main in Watertown. Open 9am – 9pm on Saturday and Sunday, January 7 and 8.
- Grassroots Columbus – Fall River office at 315 East James Street in Columbus. Open 9am – 9pm on Saturday and Sunday, January 7 and 8. 608-698-5832
- The bandshell in Oconomowoc. 324 West Wisconsin Avenue. 10-4 Saturday, Jan. 7 and Sunday, Jan 8.
- Recall office in Stoughton at 220 East Main. Stoughton is outside our district, but it’s near the border and they’ve volunteered to carry our petitions.
- Inside the Labor Temple in Madison at 1602 S. Park Street, Room 104. Madison is outside our district, but many district residents work in Madison.
- Saturday, Jan. 7: The Mode Theater in Waterloo from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.